Legal Resource Library
Link to Legal Resource Library.
Link to COVID-19 Resources.
Link to Diversity Resources.
Link to Books Online.
Link to Case Reviews.
Questions & Pro Bono Referrals
- Disability Rights Oregon
- Federal Public Defender – 503-326-2123 (Federal Questions)
- Youth, Rights & Justice
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon
- Oregon Law Center - provides free legal help to people struggling to make ends meet on matters related to their homes, livelihoods, medical care and physical safety against domestic violence
- Oregon Justice Resource Center
- Lewis and Clark Legal Clinics
- MPD Duty Attorney – MultCo – 503-225-9100 (MultCo criminal questions)
- MPD Duty Attorney – WashCo – 503-726-7900 (WashCo criminal questions)
- Oregon Public Defense Services Appellate Division
- OSB Client Assistance Office – 503-620-0222 or 800-452-8260
- OSB Landlord and Tenant Law Resource Page – 503-684-3763 or 800-452-7336
- OSB Lawyer Referral Service – 503-684-3763 or 800-452-7636
- OSB Legal Resource Pages – 503-620-0222 or 800-452-8260 for non-lawyers (advice on tons of issues)
- University of Oregon ASUO Student Legal Services
- Oregon State University ASOSU Student Legal Services
- PSU Student Legal Services – 503-725-4556 (Portland State students)
- University of Oregon Student Legal Services
- Community Alliance of Tenants - educating and empowering tenants to demand safe, stable and affordable rental homes
- Community Alliance of Tenants - Renters’ Rights Hotline
- Stevens-Ness – (DIY legal forms)
- St Andrew Legal Clinic - MultCo – 503-281-1500 (family law)
- St Andrew Legal Clinic - WashCo – 503-648-1600 (family law)
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways (can be downloaded from this page)
- Confrontation Blog - Devoted to reporting and commenting on developments related to Crawford v. Washington and the Confrontation Clause.
- Ninth Circuit Blog - Case summaries and commentary by federal defenders of the Ninth Circuit
- SCOTUS Blog - SCOTUSblog is devoted to comprehensively covering the U.S. Supreme Court without bias and according to the highest journalistic and legal ethical standards.
- Sentencing Law and Policy - The Sentencing Law and Policy blog provides Information and commentary about guidelines and capital sentencing. The blog is written by Professor Douglas A. Berman, a Robert J. Watkins/Procter & Gamble Professor of Law.
Oregon Courts and Judicial Department (connect to court websites, calendars, supplementary local rules, Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, Tax Court Opinions, and more)
United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (opinions & orders)
Codes / Rules / Statutes
Oregon Criminal Justice Commission, Chapter 213 (select Chapter 213 - Oregon Criminal Justice Commission in dropdown menu)
Government / Legislation
Oregon State Legislature — Find Your District and Legislators
Sentencing Guidelines Grid on the Criminal Justice Commission Resources page (click on the Sentencing Guidelines Grid item)
Innocence Project (national office)
Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs / Options for Veterans Involved in the Criminal Justice System
Oregon State Barhttps://www.regis.edu/CCLS/Departments/Criminology/Links.aspx Regis University Criminology]
Research / Reference / Resources
D’Angelo Law Library - University of Chicago
Data Axle USA (formerly InfoUSA.com)
Oregon Law Center - Lane County Legal Aid Office
Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse, Syracuse University