- Go here to see a list of:
TRIAL PROCEDURE - Joinder EVIDENCE - 403 balancing PCR - Ineffective assistance of counsel TRIAL PROCEDURE - Mistrials SENTENCING - DNA samples TRIAL PROCEDURE - Statutes of limitations→ read the full summaries...
SENTENCING - Separate criminal episodes EVIDENCE - Expert and opinion testimony EVIDENCE - Relevance RIGHT TO COUNSEL - Self-representation→ read the full summaries...
SENTENCING - Probation violations PREEMPTION - Minor in possession JURY INSTRUCTIONS - Physical Injury RIGHT TO COUNSEL - Waiver APPEALS - Preservation of error CIVIL COMMITMENT - Sufficiency of evidence APPEALS - Review of civil commitment order APPEALS - Review of Second Look proceedings SENTENCING - Merger→ read the full summaries...
SEARCH AND SEIZURE - Traffic stops POST-CONVICTION-Church hearings→ read the full summaries...
TRIAL PROCEEDINGS - Motions for change of judge→ read the full summaries...
APPEALS - Motions for summary affirmance BURGLARY - Relationship between mens rea and actus reus SEARCH AND SEIZURE - Conduct constituting a stop→ read the full summaries...
JUVENILE DELINQUENCY-Delinquency petition following probation violation EVIDENCE - Impeachable convictions SENTENCING - Consecutive sentences JOINDER OF OFFENSES - Failure to allege basis for joinder SENTENCING - Measure 11 escape clause PAROLE AND POST-PRISON SUPERVISION - Prohibiting family contact on supervision→ read the full summaries...
- ’’’403 BALANCING - Findings’’’
POST-CONVICTION RELIEF-Conviction which can be attacked TRIAL PROCEDURE-Amending judgment EVIDENCE-Forfeiture-by-wrongdoing hearsay exception APPEALS-Record necessary for review SEARCH AND SEIZURE-Officer safety EVIDENCE-403 balancing SENTENCING-Merger SEARCH AND SEIZURE-Patdowns→ read the full summaries...
CRIMES - Theft by receiving SEARCH AND SEIZURE - Inquiring about weapons→ read the full summaries...
- EVIDENCE-Rape shield law
- BAIL-Rescission and financial obligations
- SENTENCING-Out-of-state convictions as predicates
- ATTORNEY FEE AWARDS-Requisite findings
- PROBATION CONDITIONS-Medical marijuana
- EVIDENCE-403 balancing
- PAROLE BOARD PROCEDURE-Findings of fact
- CIVIL COMMITMENT-Jurisdiction and venue
- JURY INSTRUCTIONS-Supplemental instructions
- SEARCH AND SEIZURE-Probable cause as to driving uninsured
- SENTENCING-Fines, fees, and assessments
- SENTENCING-Maximum terms
- JUVENILE LAW-Detention as probation sanction
- CONTEMPT-Terminology in judgment
- SENTENCING-Maximum terms
- SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE - Grooming
- SEARCH WARRANTS - Searches of computers
- SUBPOENAS - Property and privacy of third parties
- DUII - Predicate offenses
- SELF-INCRIMINATION -- Suppression and exploitation
- PROBATION-Basis to arrest for violation
- SEARCH AND SEIZURE-Privacy interest
- EVIDENCE-In-court identifications
- POST-CONVICTION RELIEF-Conduct of hearing
- TRIAL PROCEDURE-Conflict between oral and written judgment
- CIVIL COMMITMENT-Time of hearing
- PROBATION-Corpus Delicti rule
- POST-CONVICTION RELIEF-Pleading requirements
- DUII-Date of prior convictions
- STALKING/VRO/FAPA-Request for findings
- CRIMES-Unlawful possession of a weapon
- APPEALS-Preservation of error
- TRIAL PROCEDURE-Juror qualification
- POST-CONVICTION RELIEF-Advice of immigration consequences
- CONTEMPT-Judgment or order
- EVIDENCE-Expert witnesses
- VICTIM'S RIGHTS -- Right to speak at sentencing